Things To Do
Skyline at Pendaries puts you at the epicenter of the Land of Enchantment.
You’ll be just a stones throw from the legendary and historic cities of Santa Fe, Taos, and Las Vegas, New Mexico.
Just 30 minutes away, Las Vegas was settled in 1835 and was the last major stop on the Old Santa Fe Trail.
- Over 900 buildings on the National Register of Historic Places
- Historic old town plaza
- Montezuma Castle – United World College
- City of Las Vegas Museum & Rough Rider Memorial
- Plentiful shops and restaurants
- City of Las Vegas, New Mexico
- San Miguel County
- Las Vegas Citizen’s Committee for Historic Preservation
- Visit Las Vegas, NM
A gorgeous 90 minute drive, historic Taos is packed with art, museums, galleries, great cafes and restaurants, and over 1,000 years of culture and tradition.
- Kit Carson Home & Museum
- Rio Grande Gorge Bridge
- Music and art festivals
- Eclectic cafes and restaurants
- Taos Pueblo
- Taos Ski Valley
- Taos County Historical Society
- Visit Taos, New Mexico
The City Different, America’s second oldest city, is just 90 minutes down the Old Santa Fe Trail and has something for everyone.
- Native art and jewelry
- Art galleries and boutiques
- Santa Fe Plaza
- Santa Fe Opera
- Meow Wolf
- Visit Santa Fe
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum
Around Northern New Mexico
No matter which direction you choose, you’ll find exciting activities with a uniquely New Mexican flair.
- Chile Roasting in Autumn
- Fishing & Hunting
- Mountain Hiking
- Skiing & Snowboarding
- Rock climbing
- Fall color driving tours
- Native American Cultural Sites